Thursday 14 June 2012

Hair removal gadgets: no!no! review




This was the first, and last, hair removal gadget I will ever buy before thoroughly researching it. I was shopping with my Mum and she bought me it as birthday gift, convinced that it would really work wonders.

The no!no! folk claim it's the "only one choice for painless and long lasting at-home hair removal." So, did it actually live up to what it claimed to do?

No! Please do not waste your money on this product. Other sites claiming this thing work are probably advertising them.

I used the no!no! as instructed. I used it for months on end and there were no results. Not even a slight reduction of hair growth. It didn't even slow down hair growth. All it did was burn my hair off. I saw no difference between using a razor and the no!no!

If you're still convinced it might still work for you, check out some of the Amazon reviews here.

I'm still convinced there's no hair removal product on the market that really achieves what it says it does. I admit to being tempted by some of the newer home laser gadgets but I've still not found one with rave reviews.

What's the worst hair removal gadget you've ever bought?

1 comment:

  1. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    transgender hair removal

    ReplyDelete